Provides analytics services to the business. Develops new insights and understands the business performance. Analysis business results, external market dynamics and other data sources to assess trends and develop actionable insights and recommendations to management, via understanding of the business model and the information available for analysis.
Makes complex decisions interpreting company policy, for which there is no set procedure. Decisions influence success for projects of significant impact importance, client relationships, expenses and or ability to meet organizational objectives.
- Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff as needed. Takes a lead role in group, team or project.
- May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or may have accountability for on- going activities or objective.
- Applies knowledge to determine solutions to complex problems with minimal direction.
- Uses research and analysis to develop innovative and practical solutions which are consistent with organizational objectives.
- Personal or Commercial Lines Property & Casualty insurance experience and Duck Creek experience is a must.
- Strong experience on duck creek claims V11 or V12.
- Analysing production programs to isolate problems or to determine more efficient methods.
- Mentoring and coaching associates within team and across multiple disciplines on technology, process, or projects.
- Excellent writing skills to produce documents for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly with any audience and give presentations clearly and effectively.
- Responsible for business architecture/process.
- Does requirements/documentation/reporting. Data Gathering, Testing.
- Good communicator, confident, clear, enthusiastic.
- Writes process and rules to accommodate changes. Communicates well with business and IT.
- Good at math and logical thinking
- Enable QA and BA practices with the current tool set we are building.
- Thought leadership in understanding our internal business tools that we are developing and providing feedback and enhancing the idea to the next level of efficiency.
- Business -Technical Liaison for all major clients of Aggne.