The Claims Architect is a High-level, Technical Consulting mindset Duck Creek expert who carries significant experience in laying the technical roadmap for both Transformation and New implementation with defined business Value results.This consultant is proficient in the P&C space with his/her specialization in Duck Creek Claims and understands the Insurance landscape and organizational needs.
- Strong understanding of P&C Insurance and solutions with expertise in Duck Creek Claims along with excellent knowledge of core systems in Personal/ Commercial/ Specialty lines of business.
- Having detail understanding of Duck Creek Claims Architecture, UI Designs, API’s, Data Models, Events, Components, Modules and Extensions.
- Understand client’s requirements on Claims and its business viabilities.
- Design solutions in detail with the help from the consultants and business leveraging out-of-the-box capabilities to the fullest and customizing where needed but in cadence with Duck Creek best practice guidelines.
- Provides technical leadership to the project team to design the overall solution.
- Good understanding of DCOD Environments.
- Strong experience on duck creek claims V11 or V12.
- Perform Design, Code Reviews and Spearheading Conformance Reviews.
- Support client’s organizational transformation goals by understanding the operational current state, future state and business values; helping to define and drive business solutions to meet the transformation goals.
- Analyse and provide input on the methodologies and frameworks to be used during the requirement and execution of projects Experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with Customer Architect and External Partners.
- Experience in Duck Creek Claims Architect/Lead for driving at least two or more large/complex modernization and Transformation journey.
- Experience delivering in agile methodology, digital technologies, BPM tools, Integration middleware solutions, APIs.
- Experience in the US Insurance market a big plus.
- Nice to have Duck Creek Claims Certifications.