- Identifies and communicates the need for resources within tasks or assigned areas of responsibility to meet business timing requirements.
- Effectively work on multiple, parallel projects using exceptional organizational and time management techniques to successfully complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Lead technology work-stream through the various life-cycle stages, from business need through design, delivery, and support.
- Lead calls with global operations team to resolve downtime events.
- Schedule planned upgrades during weekly maintenance window and provide oversight on deployments.
- Act as the lead technical consultant on product development and implementations, responsible for the analysis, design, scheduling, construction, and delivery of the solution.
- Guide, recommend and lead the development team through the project.
- Effectively work with internal IT teams to help establish the necessary infrastructure for the platform appropriate for business volumes.
· Dot Net Core, C#, Entity Framework, LINQ, jQuery, HTML5 and CSS3.
· Experience in Cloud-native application development.
· Experience in Agile methodology.
· Experience in DevOps Responsibilities.
· Experience in developing web applications using ASP.Net (C#), MVC.
· Excellent experience with ADO.NET(ODBC).